Procedures Inside The Classroom
1. Eat only the foods they bring from home.
2. Bring safe snack/treats from home to be stored in a sealed marked container in the classroom.
3. Wash hands before and after eating, and after lunch or recess.
1. Monitor snack activities so that trading and sharing of food, cups, or straws does not occur.
2. Assure that anaphylactic students are not involved in clean-up activities.
3. Encourage students to follow the request to refrain from bringing allergenic foods to school.
4. Monitor food brought into the classroom to share.
5. DO NOT use allergenic foods or products in crafts and activities.
6. Be certain that anaphylactic students are supervised by trained adults.